The Mitsubishi UFJ Trust Scholarship Foundation ("the Foundation"), respecting privacy of individual persons who are adopted by the Foundation as scholarship students, researchers of research groups and personnel related to the Foundation such as members of each board and committee, auditors, staff members, etc., in order to handle personal information stated in the "Personal Information Protection Law" appropriately, promotes the following;
- The Foundation will take necessary and appropriate measures to ensure the security of acquired personal information and will endeavor to prevent leakage, loss, alteration and/or improper access to the information.
- The Foundation will use the acquired personal information only for the purpose of promoting the Foundation's programs.
- The Foundation will not supply any personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the individual concerned.
However, the Foundation may exceptionally supply personal information to third parties in case the Foundation is legally obligatory, or, in case it can be judged as necessary to save life, protect physical body, property, or right and interest of an individual or a third person, when there is a reasonable urgent necessity and regarded impossible to acquire prior individual consent.
- The Foundation will appoint a person in charge of protecting personal information and endeavor to control the acquired personal information appropriately.
- The Foundation will respond promptly to any inquiry or request of alteration, etc.
For further details please refer to "Treatment of Personal Information".
⇒ Treatment of Personal Information=Japanese=(PDF)
To view and print the PDF files, Adobe Acrobat Reader® is required.
To download the Reader for free, click on the button below, and then follow the detailed instructions on the web site.